Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day (Belated)

Well Mother's Day for the family got a little sidetracked with yet another medical emergency that had us spending our day in the ICU with my Aunt- but things are looking up- and it is never too late to celebrate the amazing Moms in our lives. And always important to remember that a little humor can get you through the rough patches.


But really, I am so thankful to have such an amazing Mom, she is the best. And because I am really lucky, I also have been blessed with an awesome Grandma, Aunt, Mother-in-Law and Aunts-in-Law as well!

And to celebrate Mom, the Husband will be busy today installing her new HD TiVo. Nothing says I love you like on demand Netflix and the ability to record hundreds of episodes of "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding."

Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment