Wednesday, May 9, 2012



Welcome to my blog! I am very excited to be fulfilling a long time dream of running the New York City Marathon this year! And better yet- I am going to be running with some great friends from across the world- and running for an amazing cause.

As many of you know my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in January of this year. It has been a difficult year, and while I am so thrilled to report that my Mom's journey through treatment is on track to be successfully completed in a few month, the fight to find a cure to this terrible disease is far from over. So it is a great pleasure to be running with the The Pink Agenda team. Information about this amazing charity can be found on their website here: http://www.thepinkagenda.org/index.html


Please stay with me in the coming months as I run (and occasionally also swim-bike-run), raise money for breast cancer and celebrate my Mom's battle with breast cancer by meeting my goal to become a marathon runner!


No comments:

Post a Comment